IMPROVED ERGONOMIC WORK FLOW
MADE IN SEATTLE, WA
Stainless steel brew groups have a built in 200 watt heater assisting with temperature stability plus three PID control points per Group for temperature stability.
Individual pumps for each brew group allow for uninterrupted brewing pressure and individual group brewing pressures.
The 11 liter steam boiler is dedicated to producing a large volume of steam pressure while also preheating the brew group water plus individual 500ml brew boiler per group.
Our patented heated transfer system is used on our steam lines to remove condensation and provided endless dry steam.
- Interface Dimensions
- 48” / 122cm L x 14” / 35.5cm D x 9” / 23cm H
- Boiler Unit Dimensions
- 28” / 68.5cm L x 18” / 46cm D x 13” / 33cm H
- Pump Unit Dimensions
- 5” / 13cm L x 11” / 28cm D x 8” / 20cm H
- Power: Single phase 240 volt
- 27 amps
- 11 Liter copper boiler 4KW
- 3 x 1 liter 316 Stainless steel boiler 500w
- 3 x group head heating element 200w