Puly Caff Plus - Commercial Cleaning Powder 900g
Deposits of oils and grease from the beans every day create a layer in your portafilter, filter shower and coffee baskets affecting the taste and quality of your coffee.
This product will wash away these deposits and can also be used to soak tools. It won't leave any taste or odour to your coffee.
Tools needed: Espresso Machine Cleaner, Brush and Blind Filter.
How to use for group head back flush cleaning:
- Brush group seal and surroundings to remove any build up
- Use a blind filter with a teaspoon quantity of Espresso Machine Cleaner. Insert it in the group head
- Run for 15 to 30 seconds
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes so the product will start the effect of backing down the coffee oils and deposits
- Without removing the blind filter, run a cycle of 5 times for 5 sec ON and 5 sec OFF
- Remove the portafilter and rinse with cold water
- Run a cycle of 5 times for 5 sec ON and 5 sec OFF
- Make sure the water that comes out is clear
How to use for soak cleaning:
- Fill a container with 1litre of hot water
- Add 10g (1 teaspoon) of the Expresso Machine Cleaner
- Soak filters and portafilters for 15 minutes
- Rinse all parts with cold water
-Commercial customer: every day