COFFEE MACHINE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a new member to join our team of technicians. Your role will be servicing and repairing commercial and residential machines for customers throughout BC.
- Diagnostic and repair of coffee and espresso equipment.
- Communicate with customers and advise on diagnosis and repairs completed.
- Providing customers with telephone support for troubleshooting.
- Assist with the installation of large or heavy equipment.
- Perform in-house and on-location service calls.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in related industry.
- Possess excellent customer service skills, with the ability to ask probing questions to understand and resolve customer concerns.
- Be meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Be able to follow directions and learn new habits/break old habits (be adaptable).
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Flexible to take on extra shifts when required.
- Prior technical experience in a service and technical advisor role.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Be able to carry about 50 lbs and stand up for long hours.
Why work with us:
- Full in-house training with a technician that has +20 years experience in the industry.
- Continued training and growth
- Training in the specialty coffee industry by our own staff of certified baristas.
- Further opportunities within the coffee industry
- Our friendly and excellent team will make you feel at home.
- Free access to coffee and the best coffee equipments.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary expectations by responding to this ad explaining why you think that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Please also indicate "Coffee Tech" in your subject line.
*Please note, due to volume of responses, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent