Warranty and Return Policy
Genius Coffee N’ Espresso Equipment Warranty and Return Policy
- Most purchases on parts and equipment can be returned or exchanged for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. An item won’t qualify for a return or exchange if it has been past 30 days from the date of purchase. To be eligible, the item must be unused/unopened and in the same condition as when purchased. It must be in the original packaging.
- Items will be inspected and evaluated during the return process to determine if the items fit the criteria.
- To complete the return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required.
- If an issue arises on any espresso equipment during the warranty period, it will be handled directly by the manufacturers or authorized service representatives. Warranty periods might vary from brand to brand. A warranty claim will need to be opened directly with the manufacturers following their own policy, periods, and terms of every product. It is the manufacturer's final call to determine if the equipment should undertake a repair or replacement. In the case of replacement, the new equipment will be provided directly by the manufacturers. Delivery times for replacement equipment from manufacturers may vary and is not determined by Genius Coffee N’ Espresso Equipment. It is the customer’s understanding that any attempts for servicing/repairs by an unauthorized third party will risk and could immediately void the warranty status.
- It is the purchaser’s understanding that taking the purchased goods outside Canada will result in voidance of the warranty status. All warranty troubleshooting would require the equipment to be physically in our repair shop and shipping cost from outside Canada will be the purchaser’s responsibility.
- For purchases done online where shipping was required, if the item fits the criteria, a shipping label can be provided for replacement or return items within Canada. If the item was locally picked up, it won’t qualify for a return label.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- On-sale and clearance items are final sales and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Defective or damaged items may qualify for an exchange. If your product was damaged in shipping please let us know upon receiving the item. Proof of purchase and proof of damage will be required. To summit a claim, please fill up our DEFECTIVE PART WARRANTY CLAIM FORM, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. Do not sent the part back to our warehouse without previous approval.
- To cancel an order, please contact us.
- If the method of purchase requires shipping or delivery and the item or equipment is already on its way, we can no longer cancel the order. However, refunds may be accepted should you choose to send the package back to our warehouse. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to pay for shipping costs on returned items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If the items' shipping is over $75.00 value, it is recommended that a trackable shipping service is selected and/or the purchase of shipping insurance, as well as ensure that the product is well packed as we cannot provide refunds for returned products that are damaged.
Non-returnable/ Non-exchangeable items:
- Gift cards
- Electronic parts
- Refurbished machines
- Sale items
- Special orders
Please note that once the shipment is on its way, we can no longer cancel the order. However, refunds may be accepted should you choose to send the package back to our warehouse.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to our business address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the initial cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. This also includes orders that have free shipping.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Please ensure that the product is packaged well as we cannot provide refunds for returned products which are damaged.
When shipping the goods outside Canada, unless specifically exempted, import taxes and custom duties fees are the buyers responsibility to pay and are not included in the product's cost. Customs fees are always paid by the recipient. To receive the item, the recipient must pay all the taxes, duties and customs charges payable to the destination country of the shipment when applicable.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this warranty and return policy by posting updates and changes to our website. Please check Warranty and Return Policy periodically to review any changes that may have been made. Your continued use of or access to our website constitutes acceptance of those changes.