Covid-19 Contingency Plan
At Genis Coffee N’ Espresso Equipment we are taking the Covid-19 infection very seriously and we are taking steps to prevent infections.
We had meetings to make sure everyone is taking the situation at the most serious level and are taking steps to prevent the rescke of infection outside work.
In the work place we have implement some new rules:
- As soon as a staff come into work they need to wash their hands as instructed from the government indications
- If a staff goes out for lunch or any for service calls we require to wash hands like point one every time they return.
- For service call we require the technician to wear glaves and mask at all time well visiting a customer, to keep all tools clean and disinfected, carry bottle of disinfectant in the car and no exchange of paper work or money
In store we no have implement the follow rolls:
- No customers access unless an appointment has been made
- All customers are asked to pay by card
- All machines entering the build are disinfected and handled with gloves
In the event a staff is infected with Covid-19:
- We will quarantine all staffs not working remotely for 2 weeks
- Phone and emails are going to be answered remotely
- We will contact all customers in which one of us had contact with by going looking at invoices and work orders