Customer Service & Parts Associate
As a Customer Service & Parts Associate, you will be joining our service department, learning the ins and outs of the coffee machine industry, gaining confidence in technical knowledge and skills on coffee machine repairs and parts.
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Assisting customers (walk-ins, emails, phone calls) with their inquiries
- Checking-in machines and scheduling field tech services
- Processing payments for consumer orders and repair services
- Providing basic technical support for frequently asked questions
- Responding to part requests, using available resources and documents
You will also be providing assistance to the Parts Manager in duties such as:
- Receiving, packaging, labelling and shelving of parts
- Fulfillment of online orders
- Preparing machines for shipment
- Submitting warranty claims
Ideal candidate qualities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Have an inquisitive mind with a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms and social media is a bonus
This is a full-time hourly position.
Please forward your cover letter and resume by responding to this ad explaining why you would like to join us. Please also indicate "Parts Associate" in your subject line.
*Please note, due to volume of responses, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.