Discover the art of the perfect brew with the CHAMBORD French press coffee maker. The French press system is beloved by coffee aficionados worldwide for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. And the CHAMBORD is the original and best French press coffee maker.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The frame and lid is made from durable stainless steel that’s undergone several chrome-plating processes to result in a durable, shiny surface capable of withstanding many years of us.
- The handle is made from Polypropylene with a matte finish that gives a comfortable grip while serving and adds to the classic quality of the design.
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
How it Works
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CHAMBORD on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.