Whether you’re brewing espresso or making a cappuccino or latte, this Delonghi coffee grinder use up-to-date technology to give you more freedom over the grind and aroma of your coffee. It is the perfect accompaniment to your espresso machine or brewing method, as you only grind as much as you need, each beverage you make is as fresh as the first
This Delonghi KG89 burr coffee grinder uses rotating wheels to achieve a consistently even grind, maintaining a low level of heat and friction to protect the flavour of your beans.
Delonghi’s burrs system is safe to use and the grinder will automatically come to a stop if the lid is opened when in use. The container comes away easily to reduce mess when extracting your fresh grounds, so filling your espresso machine will always be quick, easy and convenient. DeLonghi coffee grinders are easy to maintain, and come with a stiff-bristled brush to help remove old grounds and keep the machine clean and fresh so you can enjoy perfect coffee every time.
The KG89 can grind 4-12 cups of coffee with the quantity control knob and produces a uniform ground texture for the most consistent results with the burr grinding wheel. You can choose the perfect grind setting from course, to medium, to fine.
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 110~60
- Input power (W): 170
- Beans container capacity (g): 120
- Cup selector: ✓
- Dual safe system: ✓
- Grind setting selector: ✓
- Max number of cups: 12
- On/off switch: ✓
- Professional burr: ✓
- Removable coffee powder container: ✓
- Rubber feet: ✓
- Self-contained cord storage: ✓
- Stainless steel finishing: ✓
- Top lid: ✓
- Transparent & removable bean container: ✓
There are two basic types of coffee grinders available: a BLADE GRINDER and a BURR GRINDER.
- BLADE GRINDER use blades to chop and grind the coffee beans (blender style). The longer you hold the button down, the finer the grind will be. They are less expensive than burr grinders, although it can affect the taste if it is subsequently used for coffee without proper cleaning.
- BURR GRINDER use grinding wheels (burrs) to crush coffee beans, which are adjustable for grinding from coarse to very fine grinds. The grind will depend on the machine you are using to make coffee or the type of coffee you enjoy - coarse grinds are needed for filter coffee makers, and very fine grinds are needed for espresso. The coffee only passes through the grind cones once, preserving the flavour of the coffee.
This is a Burr Grinder providing more consistent grounds for better flavour.
Manufacturer’s 12 months warranty starting on the date of purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, returns are available within 15 days of your purchase. Proof of purchase is required, and the unit(s) must be in the same condition as when it is purchased. Special orders and custom grinders are non-returnable.
Full payment is required at the time of purchase. Please allow 1-2 days for the order to be processed and to be ready for pick-up or shipping from Burnaby, BC.
Genius Coffee Equipment is located in Burnaby, BC and Delonghi grinders are available to be picked up in store or shipped across Canada & US.