COMMERCIAL RELIABILITY IN A SMALL FOOTPRINT
MADE IN SEATTLE, WA
DESIGNED BY AN ESPRESSO MACHINE TECHNICIAN FOR EASE OF SERVICE AND WORKFLOW.
THE ONE GROUP GIVES YOU ALL THE POWER FOR A LARGER MACHINE IN A SMALL PACKAGE.
Able to be utilized with other Mavam espresso equipment for expanded work flow and service opportunities.
Temperature adjustable heated transfer system creates large volumes of very dry steam. Passive heated
Stainless Steel Group assembly. Multiple PID control points for temperature stability.
Two step group activation allows control of pre-infusion time via Mavams “cronomass” timed auto settings.
Easily switch in and out of auto to manual settings.
- Interface Dimensions
- 16” / 40.5cm L x 14” / 35.5cm D x 9” / 23cm H
- Boiler Unit Dimensions
- 16” / 40.5cm L x 18” / 46cm D x 13” / 33cm H
- Pump Unit Dimensions
- 5” / 13cm L x 11” / 28cm D x 8” / 20cm H
- Single Phase 240 Volt
- 20 Amps
- 5.5 Liter Copper Boiler 4kw
- 1 Litter 316 Stainless Steel Boiler 500w
- 1 Group Head Heating Element 200w